“Cellulite is a question of a gene, “said many of the ladies affected by this unpleasant skin problem, and they are just giving up anything against it.” Undoubtedly, fighting with cellulite is not easy, but the racial attitude makes us losers before we give everything from yourself.
It is a well-known fact that more than 90% of women in the world suffer from cellulite. Do you know why men do not have cellulite? Because it's ugly.
The latter is just a joke, so do not feel unjust only because you are not male. Prophylaxis against “orange skin” is proper nutrition and a lot of movement, advanced procedures such as lymphatic drainage, liposuction, electrostimulation, mesotherapy, etc. are recommended.
Cellulite is characterized by uneven fat accumulation, circulatory and lymphoproliferative disorders, and weakened skin tone. With a balanced diet and active lifestyle you can achieve very good results in the fight against cellulite, so do not give up, but be constant and confident in your efforts.
Balanced diet is the first and leading step in maintaining a smooth and tight skin without cellulite.
General tips for eating cellulite
- Separate nutrition is an excellent solution against cellulite. So follow its principles. Especially eat meat and fish with vegetables, not pasta, rice, potatoes and other carbohydrate foods.
Drink plenty of water – at least 1.5-3 liters a day. Dehydrated skin is more prone to cellulite formation.
- Disconnect sausages, chips, cans and all too salty foods from your menu. The body needs a balance of sodium and potassium, and these products contain a large amount of sodium. At the same time, we have a serious shortage of potassium because of the way we eat.
- Sugar is no less harmful than salt. Sweets and all confectionery have no place in your dishes. Replace them with fruit.
- Try to consume as little food as preservatives. Keep track of the contents of different E-label numbers and avoid them.
- Limit alcohol. A glass of wine a day is enough. Alcohol is high calorie, with empty calories.
- Replace coffee with tea. Exaggeration with caffeine shrinks the blood vessels and leads to the formation of “orange skin”. Tea is far more useful because, besides caffeine, it also contains tannins that have a beneficial effect on blood circulation.
- Eat foods rich in vitamins C and P. They strengthen the capillaries and make the skin more elastic, ie. less prone to cellulite formation.
Strawberries, cherries, grapes, citrus, tomatoes, red peppers, buckwheat, etc. are excellent sources of both vitamins.
- Forget oily foods, products and by-products such as butter, margarine, cream, sausages and everything fried.
They are among the main reasons for the accumulation of fatty deposits and turning them into “orange skin”.
The most useful foods against cellulite
Here are the most powerful enemies of cellulite among foods: asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, spinach, peas, onions, mushrooms, carrots, pumpkins, tomatoes, celery, zucchini, apples, apricots, plums, strawberries, figs, melon , grapefruit, brown rice, oatmeal and whole grain bread.
Eat more of the most useful foods against cellulite, avoid salty, sugar and oily products, and you have already made the first and most important step in the fight against “orange skin”.
Be active in your everyday life, exercise regularly and enjoy a toned and tight body with smooth skin in the future.
Even if the gene is against you, make your feeding a friend!